



http://www.panopticist.com/archives/the_magazine_covers.html
I thought this was really interesting. (And kind of funny.) These are mock covers of magazines that already exist, but the design formats are cover designs for popular existing magazine's as well. They are just sort of superimposed on each other in some pretty clever ways. What I found to be most striking about this is how much I (STILL!) take design forgranted. I mean, of course I think about it, but I guess never really understood just how much the design of some of my favorite magazines really add to the character of the content. This just really made it hit home ... while making me laugh. Also, I went on to youtube and searched "Typography," and some of them were just amazing. I couldn't pick a single favorite to post here, but it would definitely be worth your while if you were to check it out!

No comments:
Post a Comment