3.12.2008

CRITIQUE #7



Last week I designed the screen dept. for VOX. I forgot to save a copy of the whole page to my flash drive, so for now, I'll just post the art I used for it. I spent quite a bit of time on this playing in photoshop. And you know how Jan was talking in class about imposter syndrome? Well, thats exactly how my lack of photoshop/illustrator knowledge makes me feel. Since you guys are probably going to find out anyway, I figured I'd just come right out and say it! I feel like there are so many things I want to do, but I just have no idea where to begin. That said, I'm really glad I spent some time trying to figure this one out. I know it's nowhere near perfect (or magical) but it was definitely a step in a new direction.

4 comments:

LED said...

Very cool illustration. I can't wait to see it on the page.

becky sternberg. said...

i agree with lindsey, your illustration is fantastic, i only wish i knew how to do that. I don't know where I'd start to accomplish something like that. And if I did succeeded it would have been a complete accident.

lyndyoss said...

Imposter my foot— your illustration is really cool. I'm with becky on my photoshop skills...if it's not a cut-out, I think I'm basically useless.

Kaitlin said...

haha, this pretty much was an accident ...