

This week I had the feature for VOX. I think everyone caught a glimpse of my anxiety over it in class last week ... I wanted it to be slightly subtle and sleek (very unlike most of my other work), but I don't know how well I pulled that off. Kristin usually helps me out in that department, so I was really glad to get any suggestions. I was surpised at how just a few small tweaks, such as reducing the size of lines and text, made such a big difference. I was talking to Paula about this in class the other day, about how my idea of design is STILL to throw as much crap on the page as possible! I think that I must think it won't be appealing unless there is a lot going on ... but anyway, any tips on how to get over that would be much appreciated. If anyone truly does get the chance, I would seriously be interested in comments about your process and whether or not you have to tone yourself down or vice versa and how you do it.

No comments:
Post a Comment