4.23.2008
Response
Time management ... I think I've effectively managed to waste a ridiculous amount of time today. It must be a case of senioritis starting to really creep in, but I'm finding it harder and harder to tackle anything in advance. I was really happy that I was able to make it through everything so far, managing to get everything turned in on time, but now that I don't have anything immediately due, I'm realizing that I'm not taking full advantage of this time that i do have in order to get a head start. I guess that is the exact stuff that is important but not urgent ... but it's really hard to want to delve right in again after being so crazed and go go go for so long. I'm not going to lie, my roomate and I have decided that this is marathon week ... but that doesn't pertain to school ... or running ... or anything healthy for that matter. I think you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment