4.08.2008

Critique & Response #10




I thought I would talk about my Katy logos since I hadn't done that yet in a sort of combined critique/response. Was anyone else incredibly nervous when presenting? For some reason, I was terrified! I was still kind of shaky when I sat down. (haha, but maybe that was from lack of sleep ... ) I'm pretty sure whatever I said ( which I can't even remember now) was absolutely ridiculous. And I realized when I went to sit down that I was standing right in front of the lady who was sitting on the right side of the projector (if you were facing it). Awesome. I guess I should have been more prepared to describe my logos, but you would think it would just come naturally, yeah? I But design-wise, I thought everyone's looked really awesome up there on the projetor! I really liked the ones that looked like a complete package, like the lady was saying, because you could easily see those on other promotional material, etc. I'm not sure that my designs really made it to that level. The vertical/architectural was my favorite of the three I presented, just because it seems really different, but I'm kind of realizing that I could have done more to complete the package. I'm not sure what though ... I liked the clean lines of it, and I usually have the tendency to add too much additonal crap that I dont need, anyway.

1 comment:

Andrea Guinn said...

I am pretty much in love with your first logo. Seriously, it's super elegant! Hope they chose it.