'Zine and Heard
2.12.2008
Huge difference, right?
OK, here are the images of my initial spread. Pretty cluttered, right? No white space to be seen, but that's why I was so happy w/ the final (I saved these wrong, but you get the gist. It's supposed to be a spread.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kaitlin
My name is Kaitlin, and this blog is meant to be a place for me to share my trials and tribulations as I strive to live a healthy, balanced life!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(40)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(12)
▼
February
(14)
YOU CAN'T MISS #5
RESPONSE #5
CRITIQUE #5
RESPONSE #4
YOU CAN'T MISS #4
CRITIQUE #4
CRITIQUE #4 (continued)
RESPONSE #3
YOU CAN'T MISS #3
Huge difference, right?
CRITIQUE #3
CRITIQUE #2
YOU CAN'T MISS #2
RESPONSE #2
►
January
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment