2.27.2008

YOU CAN'T MISS #5



So the other day, I went to Barnes and Noble to get some inspiration for our prototype project. I ended up finding this magazine called Step Into Design. I'm pretty sure everbody BUT me has probably already heard of it, but I was enthralled nonetheless. I went to their Web site and ended up finding links to this design firm in SF called Method. Their featured work right now is for the San Francisco International Film Festival, which I thought was relevant since we are about to embark on T/F and we just made the MAP posters. It was interesting to think about how those two projects could come together. Check it out!

2 comments:

Cathryn D said...

that sfiff poster and campaign idea are definitely method's best stuff. i flipped through their projects and noticed they tended to use a lot of translucent boxes to decorate their designs with. im not generally attracted to companies that apply their settlyed style to all the jobs they complete. sfiff was very original for them.

Taryn said...

I hadn't heard of that magazine, so you're not the only one haha!